Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hair Retexture Requests - Part 1

Hello :)
For all the people who have been following me, my stuff, and requested stuff, I have a little special gift (which isn't the only one for this summer!)





Waaaait! These aren't the only ones! I am going to release the other requests, but I figured it would be 10 times quicker if I upload them in 3 or 4, lol


Newsea Vanna - Adjust Shine

Newsea Vanna - EA Shine

ButterflySims 055 - Adjust Shine

ButterflySims 055 - EA Shine

ButterflySims 040 - Adjust Shine

ButterflySims 040 - EA Shine

 Hint!: Click on the text under the pictures above to download!



~ These are simple retextures! No edits on the meshes were made
~ 2 shine styles made, you can have both of them at the same time
~ Custom thumbnail bundled for easier selecting
~ The accessory on BS 040 hair has 2 recolorable channels
~ These retextures work for Teen to Elder females
~ Meshes are included



I hope you enjoy this gift from me!



Custom content used:
~ Clothing by Anubis360 / Elexis / Juliana / SashaJ / Master Suite Stuff / Outdoor Living Stuff
~ Cosmetics by Escand / S-Club PriveeMeElexisMissbonbonEphemeraLemonleaf
~ Accessories by S-Club Privee
~ Poses by Tokyo Cafe Labo / HarukoMitsu / Elexis / Traelia

10 comments:

  1. Very good. Are you enjoying doing retexures. They look nice, will give them a go once mediafire stops being a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun doing retextures, especially when the meshers didn't gave 2 shits about making the job easy for the retexturers, lol

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks Eternila, love them! (especially the 2nd one...XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one! C:
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks these are great, I love your adjust shine textures :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I've been waiting for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you! These are lovely :D

    ReplyDelete